The S3000 clean room wall system can incorporate a plenum cap design that allows the system to act as a separate envelope structure, especially in applications where the ceiling cannot be supported off the existing structure. The systems load-bearing and height capabilities make it the ideal choice for applications where extended ceiling heights are demanded due to tall equipment.
The non-progressive design allows you to change individual panels easily or relocate the entire structure. Wall panels can be removed to permit equipment entry into the facility and then replaced quickly and easily.
Fewer components and a simpler design allow the wall system to be installed more quickly than a framed wall system or conventional construction while still offering non-progressive construction.
Features and Benefits
- 3″ (76mm) wall panel provides flush wall surface on both sides
- Ideal for most clean room environments
- Load-bearing roof capabilities allow the structure to be a separate free-standing unit with the plenum cap supporting the mechanical equipment
- Complete flexibility allows the wall system to be designed for any configuration or application
- Easy removal of panels without disturbing adjacent panels or ceiling for minimum contamination
- Flush single-glazed or double-glazed windows available
- Minimal connection hardware allows for quick installation
- Interfaces with ceiling grid systems, flooring, existing modular walls and conventional construction
- Available in heights up to 18′ tall
- Panel surfaces can include vinyl, high pressure laminates (HPL), fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP), poly-vinyl chloride (PVC), aluminum, and steel. Aluminum and steel can be finished with a variety of paint including baked conductive and non-conductive epoxy, polyester, and acrylic.
- Panel cores include aluminum honeycomb, paper honeycomb, polystyrene, gypsum and isocyanurate and others based on project requirements
S3000 walls are ideal for creating stand alone units like the class 1000 cleanroom for medical supplies.