1 3/4″ Aluminum System
Porta-Panel II is our 1 3/4″ aluminum framing system with the functional advantages of nonprogressive construction. It is completely reusable and easily assembled – usually by your own maintenance staff.
This non-loadbearing system is ideal for use as interior office partitions and walls where space is at a premium. It is often used with our Series 300 wall panel systems for low cost second story offices.
Designed for the buyer who wants maximum value with a budget-minded price, this is the best choice for any one-story application where a 1 3/4″ thick wall is advantageous. Our wide range of options lets you equip your office just the way you want it.
- Available in heights to 12 feet tall.
- Wall thickness is 1 3/4″.
- Aluminum stud system allows concealed wiring in every stud.
- Champagne, gray or white panels with anodized aluminum studs are standard finish colors. Optional colors can be ordered.
- Standard wall panels utilize vinyl-covered hardboard on both sides of kraft honeycomb core, but optional wall panel constructions are available.
- Framework in anodized aluminum finish.
|Stud Construction|| |
| || |
|These non-loadbearing systems are typically a cost effective alternative for interior walls.|