Value Modular Wall Systems
One-story, two-story, mezzanine – whatever your needs – OmniFlex 300 Plus modular wall systems offer a high quality, low cost solution. As our most popular framing system, the Omniflex Plus supports load bearing roofs and two-story construction without adding costly support columns.
- Standard wall heights up to 18 feet.
- Wall thickness is 3″.
- Steel stud construction. Supports load bearing applications. Unique design enables fast, easy assembly and provides quick access to wiring on both sides of the wall.
- Standard colors are champagne, gray and white. Optional colors can be ordered. All exposed trim and framing finished in baked enamel. With steel panel option, trim and framing can match wall panel color choice for a smooth monochromatic finish.
- Nonprogressive construction – all panels are fully demountable without disturbing adjacent panels or ceiling.
- Wiring studs made of steel with removable snap-in cover plates for easy wiring access on both sides.
- Unique stud design permits greater spans on support beams for non-load bearing roots.
- Fast, easy installation. Complete layout drawings and step-by-step assembly instructions are included.
- Cover plates snap in for a secure fit.
|Solid construction of two-piece steel studs joined together make OmniFlex 300 Plus stronger than any comparable 3″ system. To assure long life we use only the best materials, including rust-inhibiting galvanized, bonderized steel, with baked enamel finish on all exposed metal parts.|
Now, you don’t have to compromise aesthetics to gain cost-effective advantages of modular construction. Color-coordinated panels, studs, doors and trim bring a professional “front office” finish to OmniFlex 300 Plus modular buildings.
Our Best Value Ever
OmniFlex 300 Plus modular buildings offer quality, appearance and cost-savings that make conventional construction obsolete. Plus, they are completely re-usable, so your modular building can grow with your business.
Compare before you choose any in-plant building. No other construction method can match the uncompromising quality and high-finish appearance of the OmniFlex 300 Plus wall system.
Whenever you need to change your plant layout, your modular building can change with it. Nonprogressive construction makes it easy to expand, modify or relocate these units. So, you save time and money in the future, as well as on your initial modular building investment.
Unlimited wall panel constructions available.
PortaFab’s OmniFlex Plus system allows for wiring capabilities on both sides of the stud without affecting the structural integrity of the stud. Removable “snap-in” cover plates allow for easy inspection of raceways. Electrical or communication lines can be added at any time, during or after installation without purchasing additional stud components or cutting into them.
The heart of any modular building is its framing system and PortaFab’s OmniFlex Plus leads the industry. Its stud sections physically connect back-to-back providing the strongest load bearing system on the market. The unique double layer steel studs provide more strength at a lower cost than single layer studs and the rolled ends reduce tear risks during assembly.
Do you have a question, or would you like us to contact you? Click on the button and send us a note! We’ll get back to you quickly…