The FabLine Framed 250 is our most cost-effective solution for bay/chase cleanroom designs requiring small and large gasketed bulkheads. The wall panels are 0.25″ thick (6mm) and provide a flush wall surface on one side. They can be easily removed from either the front or back without disturbing adjacent panels, ceiling or the framing stud. A strut clamp can be also be used to attach conduit and piping on the rear of the wall. With the 250 series, one can virtually create portable cleanrooms within their operation.
Features and Benefits
- 0.25″ (6mm) wall panel utilized to allow flush wall surface on one side
- Ideal for environments up to a sub-M1 classification
- Complete flexibility allows the wall system to be designed for any configuration
- Removable battens allow easy panel access from either side of wall without disturbing adjacent panels, ceiling or framework for minimum contamination and maximum portability.
- Walls can be supported from the floor or ceiling to accommodate openings
- Stud post and batten support the attachment of shelves and utility runs on wall face
- Strut design stud post allows attachment of piping, conduit and utility lines on back of wall for mechanical chases
- Wiring stud post allows easy concealment of electrical and communication lines with modifying wall panels
- Vertical and horizontal members are easily connected to accommodate equipment bulkheading
- Floating headtrack available allowing for ceiling deflection and minimizing wall vibration
- Interfaces with ceiling grid systems, flooring systems, existing modular wall systems and conventional construction for complete systems compatibility
- Panels are non-outgassing, non-particle shedding, and anti-static to protect against product contamination
- Panel finishes provide chemical resistance